.

.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

3:1

This past week, the woman to child ratio was in Alec's favor. My mom and sister Amy flew out for a visit. My little mister was in seventh heaven. To say that Alec was smitten with Auntie Amy is quite the understatement.

What did we do?
A little bit of this.


A little bit of that.




A little bit of Splish.






A little bit of Splash.


I let my WT child crawl around the deck in just his diaper.



"Hey Alec! You have some puffs creeping out of your diaper!"


"Oh, and your butt cheek is hanging out as well!"

'Twas a common theme throughout the trip.


Alec turned into quite the showman once company arrived on the scene.


We ended the evenings with strolls around the neighborhood.


Being that we just moved the week prior, this was not the most glamorous of girls trip. All the same, I still love spending time with the lovely ladies in the family. We missed you Kim!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me with that butt cheek!? That's my favorite!! The house looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete