.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ava Three Months


(I am obsessed with her tiny nose. I think it is the cutest thing on the planet!)

Our Ava is three months.
She has discovered her hands, which are constantly in her mouth.
Which has resulted in lots of drool.


I have officially dubbed her as the best baby ever!
She has been sleeping through the night for over a month now!
She goes down around 10 and wakes up between 6-7.
We still have her sleeping in her car seat, why mess with a good thing? vvvvvvz (Alec's contribution to the post)

Hates tummy time (just like Alec) but loves to be flat on her back.


She already adores Alec, especially when he gets right up in her face.

So sweet! She barely cries. And when she does, it is only because she needs something, which always has an easy remedy.


Head is still a little wobbly, but loves to be held sitting up like this.


This little girl just gets me and I get her!
LOVE.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously can't believe what a pretty baby you have!! And what a good baby!! Ahhhh .... our little girl has a lot to live up to in my mind. I am really hoping for some sleep and just easiness all around. Fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to see you sooner than later. I've got to plant my lips on those sweet cheeks! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete