.

.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pink Shower

My sweet friend Chelsey is having her first baby girl.  We threw her a book themed shower to celebrate her upcoming arrival.

The invites.
 
 (thanks to Martha Stewart and Kinkos, these turned out pretty cute)

 

 Every party needs a good menu. 

 
 
 Thanks to everyone that helped with the food!


 

 Homemade bath salts for party favors.  
There's nothing like a nice warm bath...especially while pregnant! 


 Chelsey with the spoils of a baby shower.



 (haha, sorry Angie Smart) There were a few others hiding in the kitchen.

 The cute guest of honor with mom and sister.  We can't wait to meet baby girl in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. The shower was so much fun and these pictures are great! I think I need to have you teach me how to use my camera too:) Thank You! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete