.

.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Surprise!

My mom surprised me and came out for my birthday!
Scott sent me and a friend to get massages in the morning.  
While we were gone, he and the kids went to the airport to pick up my surprise.
Shortly after I got home, Scott came home from "running errands" with my gift.
I was so thrilled!  Lots of planning between Scott and friends to make it happen.

That night we went to our favorite restaurant, Flemings.


Ordered my favorite meal.  A petite filet, oscar style. Delicious.

We then went to Les Miserables.  A true gift from my mom, she isn't much of a movie goer.  
I think that last time we went to the movies I was 8.
Overall I thought the movie was great, I bawled my eyes out.

We've had a bit of cabin fever lately, so the next day we took "Alec" sledding. 

We finished off the weekend with a trip to the temple.  So glad for all the quality time!

No comments:

Post a Comment