.

.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bronco's Season

One of the perks of living in Denver is that we live only 10 minutes away from Dove Valley where the Bronco's have their training camp. So we decided to go and check out the team.







Scott made sure to point out all the key players to Alec.




Alec skipped his nap since we decided to go last minute, so I thought that he was going to be a little cranky. He was the reverse! I have not seen him more smiley and full of giggles, he absolutely loved it! Alec was even begging to be on the squad. "Pick me, pick me!" It was a very proud moment for Scott.



Sunday was the Bronco's first preseason game. So of course we all had to get into our Bronco gear.

Alec's favorite player is Champ Bailey # 24.



Alec has really started to notice Cali and always wants to pet her. When we first brought him home from the hospital, I was paranoid about keeping the "germ infested" Cali away from him...I have since eased up on the idea that he will at some time in his life be exposed to germs!


SQUIRREL ?!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so glad you started a blog Heidi! I love being able to see what you guys are up to and little Alec is so adorable!!!

    How did you get your pictures so big? I still can't figure it out and I have been blogging for a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me with those rolls on his legs!!?? He is so cute, I can hardly stand it! I'm really getting sad we're not there to see him grow!:( I totally would have been his favorite aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!!! Alec is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete