.

.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Denver Zoo

"Alec" really wanted to go to the zoo a few months ago, so we took him and we all loved it. So we decided to get a season pass. At his debut he woke up to see the zebras, and then he slept the entire time. This time he was alert and glued to all the animals.




Scott explaining what a primate is.


I am always teasing Scott about his arm span. I think that this proves the point...


I absolutely love these little feet.





The lions and the bears were Alec's favorite.



While we really enjoy looking at the animals, there are other perks to the zoo. I went to the bathroom, and by the time I came back Scott had purchased himself a dip-n-dot and was almost halfway done!


We also enjoy observing humans in their natural habitat. I love the umbrella hats. I couldn't help myself, I had to sneak in a picture.

1 comment: