.

.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Alec's 1st Birthday Party

Alec REALLY wanted a Radio Flyer themed birthday, of course I obliged.
Here is the invitation that was sent out to his little friends.



The Birthday Boy wanted nothing to do with kisses from his mommy.
That didn't stop me, I couldn't resist all day long!
















Sprinkles, red velvet cupcakes. You can buy the mix from Williams-Sonoma. They are delicious!


Converted Alec's wagon into an ice chest to keep the coca-colas nice and cool.




I just love this little guy!




The Party Animals

Brody & Emma


Max & Trevor

The Parents



Everyone was very generous with the gifts. Thank you! Alec loves them all!




"Happy Birthday Dear Alec..."


Not sure what to make of this "thing".



Needed a little coaxing from his partner in crime.





Here is a little video that we played at the party.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Scott and Heidi. He sure is a cute 1 year old big boy. The party is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great birthday party. and that video of scott changing alec's diaper is hilarious. the funny thing is that for a second i thought i was watching brady change cailin's diaper. he reacts the exact same way. men are such wussies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday party! I love the radio flyer theme. So cute! You are such a cute mom! I LOVE the video of his first year. You did an amazing job on it! Alec is so adorable in every picture and that video of Scott is hilarious! Happy Birthday Alec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party was darling! I loved all the details that went with your adorable theme! The video was so cute and I was dying laughing at Scott. That was classic. Alec was pretty big for that being Scott's first poopy diaper change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I thought I was going to pee my pants watching Scott! The funny thing is, that wasn't really a bad poopy diaper! The party was so cute, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete