.

.

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Faces of my Fifteen Month Old

Funny.

He cracks himself up all day long. It is very contagious.

Chill.


Curious.

He is always on the lookout for a ball, and always lets me know when he spots one.

Serious.

Sometimes he will furrow his brows for what seems like hours at a time.

And this is the, I Don't Want To Go To Church Face.


There's not anything that a litte TLC from Daddy won't fix.


I know I always say this, but the more time that goes by, the more I seem to enjoy my little guy. Especially now that I know that it will only be just the two of us for only 5 more months. I seem to savor every moment with just US.
His 15 month stats are: weight 21 lbs 8%, height 30 3/4 48%, head 19 90%.

His latest trick is that he can walk and push his wagon on his very own. Such a Stud!
The first time that he did it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

4 comments:

  1. he is so cute and you dress him so well. i love his outfits. who said its no fun dressing boys? you do it well. congrats on baby #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were having another baby. Congratulations. Boy or girl? He is so handsome in that suit coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! I just want to squish him! I wish he could come play with his cousins!
    : (

    ReplyDelete