.

.

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's True.

We are moving! Thankfully we aren't going far, just a few blocks away. With our growing family we thought that it was time to buy a bigger home. It was a difficult decision, but we have decided to keep our current home and rent it out. However, we have decided to sell a few "treasures".

Item #1 is this beauty. Honestly this was just an impulsive buy to fill up a room that we never use. I bought the couch brand new from RC Willey about 1 1/2 years ago for $600. I am thinking of selling it for $250. Any takers?


Item #2 is Scott's pride and joy. His 63 inch high def big screen tv, with the tv stand. $400.
The tv is in great condition, we are just looking to upgrade to one that we can hang on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the couch. I'll ask Nate and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi, What's up? It's so fun to see you and your cute family. My parents sent me your link to your blog and it's been fun catching up with you and your family. Shoot me an email and i'll get you an ivite to our blog. Take care, Nate natestowers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete