.

.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years

New Years was low key. Scott had some guys over for the Utah football game. I shopped till I dropped. Alec tried some bubbly.


He kept trying to wipe the carbonation off of his tongue.


Ava made some bubbly of her own.


Scott and I learned how to use the self timer on the camera, watched the movie Super 8, made caramel filled chocolate ebelskivers and I even stayed up for the countdown! Well, the New York countdown anyways.


But the best part of the night was when Scott and I reviewed our financial goals for the year and discovered our new retirement plan.
With skills like this, wouldn't you bank on him?


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of New Years and Christmas. I wish we could have been with you guys! Ava is so beautiful and Alec is handsome as ever. I love that he loves hats and he really does have quite the arm. His catching is impressive!

    ReplyDelete