.

.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Surprise!

Surprising my mom in the temple was only the beginning of our trip.  Surprise!  We are all staying at your house the next 4 days.

Here we all are eating at Bloomingdales.  
Ben had just picked us up from the airport and we were just killing time until we went across the street to the temple.

My mom and Reed called Ben on speaker.  
Ben and Reed talking in code to let Reed know that everyone's flight was on time and that we were all there.

The aftermath.  I seriously cannot believe that we pulled it off without anyone ruining the surprise.  I talk to my mom almost everyday, and I almost slipped half a dozen times.  Side note: I have never kept a surprise in my WHOLE life!  Poor Scott has never gotten a birthday, Christmas, anniversary gift on the actual day.  I get too darn excited and I wind up bursting and giving him his gifts early!  So this was quite the feat for me.
Amy, Ben, Mom, Kim, Heidi

Love these two!

The next day we went to Ben's sacrament meeting.  He is in the bishopric so it was nice to see him conduct the meeting.  We then hopped over to my mom's ward just in time for Relief Society.

After church Kim, Mom and myself basked in the sun at the beach.

Pretty Kim.
Ben and Brandi hosted a delicious family dinner.

We can't wait for Baby B coming this October.  You have no idea how thrilled I am that someone in the family is still having babies!

What a stud.  Caden was in the middle of conditioning week for football and is getting adjusted to all the padding.  Look out world!

Ben & Caden

This trip seemed to consist of four activities.  Eating, Exercising, Shopping and Eating.
My mom enjoyed the fresh ocean air while Kim and I went for a nice run up Sycamore Canyon.





Sissy is so Zen.


We then hit the T.O. mall with Amy, Kim, Brandi, Mom and myself.

And how could we forget Melise? She is the best shopper of us all.

Lounged by my mom's pool.
Brandi, Heidi, Kim, Amy, Mom

Ashton





Sheri stopped by to say hello.

Egg's n Things for my mom's birthday breakfast.

Hike up Pt. Magu.

Amy, Kim, Heidi


We saw the Biggest Loser contestants....well their silhouettes at least.

On the way to the airport we hung out at Paradise Cove.
Of course Kim found this wheelchair contraption, this girl keeps everything fun!


Happy Birthday Mom!  

1 comment:

  1. How fun! And props to you all for being able to keep that a surprise!
    P.S. Caden is Ben's mini me, they are twins!

    ReplyDelete