.

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby Sharks! Doo-doo Doodly-Doo

I am terrified of sharks, have a borderline phobia of them.  So don't ask my why, but ever since Alec has been born I have been obsessed with dressing him as a baby shark.  I really wanted to dress Ava up as something pink and girly for her first Halloween, but I couldn't get baby sharks out of my head.

It probably has something to do with my favorite childhood song that I have been annoying Scott with for almost 10 years: 

"Baby Shark!  Doo-doo doodly-doo.
  Baby Shark!  Doo-doo doodly-doo.

 Mama Shark!  Doo-doo doodly-doo.
 Mama Shark!  Doo-doo doodly-doo.

 Daddy Shark.  Doo-doo doodly-doo.
 Daddy Shark.  Doo-doo doodly-doo. 

 Grandpa Shark.  Doo-doo doodly-doo. 
 Grandpa Shark.  Doo-doo doodly-doo. 

Person Swimming. Doo-doo doodly-doo
SHARK ATTACK! Doo-doo doodly-doo"

He has always said how dumb I look/sound when I sing it.  
This Halloween I now have him and our 2 children singing it multiple times a day.


Obsessed with these Sharks!



Stuffing him in his carseat gave us a good laugh.
On our way to a friends bon fire for delicious food and trick-or-treating.


Happy Halloween!

Look out ladies!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute about the sharks and the shark song. Someday I will need to hear it :) They are darling!!

    ReplyDelete