.

.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sale

I am only posting these items for sale on my blog because we recently sold our treadmill on Craigslist for a decent price, only to find that a friend would've been interested.

I am selling our office furniture.  I bought these three pieces 5 years ago at Crate and Barrel for $1,500.  I'm not sure what to sell them for, maybe $450???


I'm also selling this couch.  I bought it from RC Willey about 3 years ago. 
We never sit in it, so it is basically in new condition.  $150???

I need to get rid of this stuff to make room for my new office furniture that is scheduled to be delivered any day now.  So if you're interested, let me know.  Also, just offer me whatever you think is fair, I'm not really sure what to price anything at.

No comments:

Post a Comment