.

.

Monday, July 8, 2013

VBS

Last week Alec attended Vacation Bible School with the local Methodist Church.
He loved it...I think.  He wouldn't say a peep to me about it, but older kids that were there with him said that he had a blast.  They sang songs, did crafts/science projects, played outside and listened to Bible stories.
He was there 3 hours a day for 5 straight days.
While the kids were in camp, some of us took turns watching the younger kids so that we would actually be kid free for a few hours.

Ava having the time of her life with her cute friends Cru and Beau.


The last day was a singing program for the parents.
I would describe this as a more hip and flashy primary program.


As seen in this video, I may have sent the wrong kid to camp this year.
(the video goes on and on and on, but I couldn't help posting the entire thing)



I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment