.

.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Denver Rock 'n Roll

I did it. Again. I did another 1/2 Marathon.  And it was just as lovely as all the other 1/2 Marathons.
Every time I envision these races with these amazing routes, with just me, my friends, great conversation and the open road.  I somehow forget about the other 20,000 runners that you have to dodge the entire time.  I absolutely loved training with these girls, I just might leave the racing to them...that is until the next time someone asks me to run a race.
At that point I'm certain I'll sign up and do it-again!


 All complaining aside, it really was a lot of fun.
I couldn't have asked for better running partners. And it was so different to run smack in the heart of Downtown Denver.
What an awesome city!

No comments:

Post a Comment