.

.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

This year we ALL dressed up!  I'm trying to convince Scott to just make this red neck hat his go-to costume every year.

My little Witch and Me.  She played the part oh too well! Don't let this sweet innocent pose fool you. She stoically walked all around town swatting the ground with her broom and shrieking at anyone she deemed a threat.  But then she did usually follow it up with an angelic grin.

Alec was a "sneaky" ninja.

The kids were so fun.  They really "got" it this year, and couldn't get enough of the dressing up, singing and trick-or-treating.





Ava spends most of her time standing on chairs.  I get the "you're an irresponsible parent" look everywhere we go.
But the girl will not sit down!


Scott and I are not crafty at all, so we were actually overly proud of our pumpkins.



I about died over how cute Alec and his friends were at their Halloween Extravaganza put on by his preschool teacher Miss Kim.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the one where Alec & Ava are at the counter with Scott in the background. SO CUTE! ~Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete