.

.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Alec 10 Months


This is the sweetest little face that I have ever seen!

This time I mean it when I say that this age is my favorite age! Alec may not be mobile yet, but he is a master at yoga.


Even though the Bronco's lost their fearless leader, Alec is still a fan. He has also found his voice, I love all the conversations that he has with me, and with himself.


I am OBSESSED with the back of his little neck. As a result, you will notice that the rest of the pictures in this post are featuring the back of his neck.


I just plop him in a pile of his toys and he is in seventh heaven. Especially when he has his little friends over to play.


Wishing it was warmer so that he could play outside.


Still prefers his pourage. So I just sneak different fruits, veggies and meats into it.



Alec's Bare Bum...


2 comments:

  1. He is such a gorgeous little boy! I love the post where you talk about how you love to accessorize his! I can't wait to see what you do when you have a little girl! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love that first picture. so cute.

    ReplyDelete