.

.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Alec 9 Months

By far this is my favorite age! While this month has been a struggle with Mr. Alec's health, I feel that his little personality has blossomed.


9 Month Stats: Ht 26 1/3 : Wt 14 lbs : Hc 18
This was alarming due to the fact that he weighed 15 lbs at his 6 month check up. He was placed in the failure to thrive category. I AM THE WORST MOM EVER! I could not believe it. I felt as though I fed him whenever he was hungry, and then some! We have attributed the weight loss to the 5 days that I was in the hospital, and he barely ate. None the less, our mission this month has been to fatten this boy up. It has been a success, we are feeding him oatmeal mixed with 5 scoops of formula (since he still will not take a bottle), white grape juice, and pureed beef. Yummy!!! I can barely stand the smell of this "pourage" but Alec loves it and takes this stuff down.


While we have a difficult time getting him to eat food, he has no problem eating the inedible objects in his world.
Take for example, sand.


We had a little scare the other night. Alec woke up at 9:00 screaming and looked as though he had been socked in the eye. Being new parents, what do we do? Rush him to the ER of course.

Turns out he was fine and just had a little allergic reaction.

Alec has not found a camera that he does not love...


...okay, maybe not this one...


...but most of them look like this.

He is not shy and will go to anyone. It melts my heart when he reaches out for me like this!

Nothing better than kisses from his daddy!


Splish-Splash Alec loves taking his baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment