.

.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree

This year Scott and I were more excited than ever to get a Christmas tree. Why? Because we were convinced that Alec really needed one. For family night we had the brilliant idea of picking one out at night...in 20 degree weather.


Alec and I lasted about 2 minutes before we ran across the parking lot to stay warm in the Walgreens while Scott picked out the tree.





Success! I think that Alec likes it! Any advice on how to not completely spoil and cater to your children? I think that I am in trouble.




All I want for Christmas...


...is to go home and go to bed. We kept Alec up a little past his bedtime because "he" really wanted to go to the mall to see Santa. He was deliriously happy, but by the time we got to Santa he was completely glazed over.



That's my boy! You reach for that candy! You are going to be a great little helper to mommy once you can reach those Costco snack stands!

(Yes, we are total suckers and paid $20 for 2 5x7 pictures. In Hindsight: I am sure that our ward party will have a Santa Claus that will let you take all the pictures you want, for free!)
Hopefully he had dreams of sweet sugarplums that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment