.

.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cabin Fever

I am just a little hyperactive, so during the winter I go stir crazy.
(Scott may tell you that I just flat out go crazy...all the time, but that's a whole new topic)

While in Utah, Don and Summer took us snowshoeing for the first time. I am in love! Where have you been all my life? I have finally found the solution to my cabin fever.
Scott and Heidi


Don and Summer


Scott, Josh and Don

Girls Club

Homegirl Summer and Me

Snowshoeing can be quite exhausting, so we took a break and made snow angels

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it sounds so fun!! Plus you look awesome in your new snow gear. I need some of that myself.

    Oh and I can't wait until we have more kids and can do the nativity story. I will have to remember the donkey part for Joe - I think he would be good at that, too.

    ReplyDelete