.

.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a way too detailed account of CHRISTMAS

For Christmas we flew to SLC to stay with Scott's sister Summer and her cute little family. They were perfect hosts and couldn't have made us feel more welcome!

Alec made friends with his cousins Elle, Easton and Jayne.


Alec and Jayne


Summer's kids were so cute to entertain Alec. Peek-a-boo I see you!




More entertainment.


Speaking of entertainment-look who was the donkey for the Nativity. Bahahahaha, there is so much I want to say...but I will leave it to your wild imagination!



We sure missed Heather and her family. Thanks to good old Skype, they were still able to make an appearance.


Pucker up!


Don and Summer made a delicious traditional Christmas Eve Dinner.


Christmas Morning


Summer's family got Alec the cutest little interactive puppy from Leap Frog.


We splurged and got him, (drum roll please)
WRAPPING PAPER!


Despite Scott and Josh's best efforts to brainwash Easton, he stayed true blue to his beloved Cougars.




My mom happened to be in town so she stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas.


As you can see, Alec received almost no attention from his Grammie's.


Easton and I became BFF's once he learned that I would play games with him.


The tickle monster was a frequent visitor.


Alec and his favorite Aunt that is named Summer.


At any given time, there was a crew down in the basement watching tv. Especially Scott and Josh who were monitoring their Fantasy Football Teams. Yes, teams is plural. They are both in three leagues each. Hallelujah the seasons are over! No more midnight phone calls and trades going on! I have to admit that I hate fantasy football, but I do love that Scott loves it.


We stayed up until 2 or 3 almost every night, playing games, watching movies and chatting. The game of choice this trip was BLOKUS.


I love Christmas! Only 364 more days...

1 comment:

  1. I love your post Heidi! You said it all so perfectly! We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete