.

.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

St. George

Conference weekend my sisters and I left our families behind and headed to St. George.
The occasion? My mom and Reed got sealed in the St. George temple.
It was such a special weekend, I am grateful that we were all able to be there to share it with them.







Momma bear with all her kids. I just love 'em all...even Ben.

Amy, Kim, Mom, Ben and Heidi.

Reed's family Jennifer's family


The Girls








We stayed at this adorable historic bed & breakfast called Green Gate Village.
We happened to get Parley P. Pratt's old home.







I couldn't get enough of this lovely piece. No, really.


There were little gems all over this place!




Any time I go to complain that I don't have a double oven, this will remind me that

It. Can. Always. Be. Worse.



Yummy breakfasts served every morning at 8.



There's nothing like a morning run with the sisters.





So glad to see this lady this happy!


Directly next door was the cutest vintage candy & ice cream shop.




Kim did a sprint triathlon. We dragged ourselves out of bed to cheer her on.



So proud of Sissy. She finished 2nd out of all the women and placed 1st in her age group.

We had a girl's night out while the men were at the Priesthood Session for conference.






One of my favorite parts of the trip was the late evening walk around the temple.
The warm weather with the warm breeze made for perfect walking conditions.






Considering all the activities and all the different families that traveled, the weekend couldn't have gone more beautifully!
We are now just one big happy, non-traditional, Mormon family!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why I haven't had your blog address, but I just got it. I got married in the St. George Temple too! And had my wedding lunch at the Greengate Village! You and your sisters are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! It was fun to see them. You've got quite the eye for photography. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy for your mom and Reed! That is awesome! You will have to tell her Congratulations for me. She looks really happy! What a fun weekend for your family. You and your sisters look gorgeous and I see that you got the dress you wanted. So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete