.

.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

Easter was pretty low key being that we just got home from our trip the night before. Alec LOVED what the Easter Bunny brought him. A football basket, and the ultimate bouncy ball.






This little guy loves balls! He has been chasing this thing around the house ALL day every day for the past week.
He says BALL at least one hundred times a day.


Aren't little crawling bums just the cutest?


His hair is having a bit of an identity crisis. Some days it flips and curls in the back, other days, well it just looks neglected and matted.

Besides chasing around his bouncy balls, he has taken it upon himself to "help" mommy by ripping down the towels whenever they are "out of place", hanging neatly on the oven.



Anytime time he does anything, he always looks to me for affirmation. Melts my heart!
I'll take that sweet help anytime!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what an amazing trip! (Jealous!!) I'm so glad you guys could get away. Also I loved the announcement - so fun. Has it sunk in yet??

    And, it looks like Alec has grown up overnight just like Max has. Seriously, they are both looking so old to me suddenly. It is adorable but I can't handle it. Such great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete