.

.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scott's Backyard Bash

Scott finally allowed me to throw him a party for his 30th birthday.
We started off the evening with delicious food catered by the one and only Costa Vida.








Brazilian Limeade






We spent the evening out on the deck eating, playing games and enjoying kid free conversations.



We are so grateful for the wonderful friends that came over to celebrate!


Some of Scott's favorite candy. Sweedish Fish, Peanut Butter M&M's and Jelly Belly.




We sang to the birthday boy followed by a Smith family tradition, German Chocolate Cake.
It was heavenly!



We ended the evening with this video montage of Scott's Thirty Years.
I seriously think that he may have been the cutest little boy on the face of this planet!




1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun night! Happy 30th Scott!! I loved the video...did I miss that, or was it a private viewing? That song is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete