.

.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

Yesterday we took Alec downtown to see his first Rockies vs Dodgers baseball game at Coors Field.



Yes, I am at it again...Scott and Alec are in matching outfits.


As you can tell by this photo, we sat in the nose bleeds. We didn't mind it much, I was able to stretch my pregnant legs out on the empty seats around me, and Alec was able to run around a little bit.

I wish I had pictures of Alec once we were inside of the park. But the strangest thing happened, my camera would not take pictures of faces. Very weird, I still can't figure it out. But he was LOVIN' life! It may have been something to do with the fact that he downed half of Scott's dipp-in-dots and was on somewhat of a sugar high. He was jumping up and down, cheering and booing with the crowd, and he also managed to flirt with his new friend Sophia.

Oh yeah, and the Dodgers won.

1 comment:

  1. We were just talking about you guys and saying that we need to go out again. A Rockies game would be a blast!! I have been wanting to go this summer and haven't yet. Let's talk and figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete