.

.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alec 18 Months

My little stud is 18 months!
(the lens on my good camera is broken, so until I get that fixed, the pictures in my next few posts will most likely be with my cheap camera)

Weight 22 lbs , 8%
Height 31 3/4 , 50%
Head 19 1/4 , 90%

Alec has really developed his OWN STRONG personality. He is charging all over the place and will throw a royal fit if you try to hold his hand or direct him, try to feed him food, basically anytime you try to get him to do anything. He is most definitely the master of his own destiny. (I think I may have to start reading up on how to parent a strong-willed child)

He is still obsessed with balls. He loves to ask you to play catch. He has quite the arm on him and he can actually catch a ball that is thrown to him. He loves to be tackled, so he and his Daddy are in 7th heaven!
Now that he is walking, running, throwing tantrums and eating animal crackers he actually seems like a toddler!



1 comment:

  1. That handsome little man is looking so old!! I am so so sad we can't get our little guys together anymore. Max could actually use a little throwing help from his buddy, his are kinda weak. He definitely has a mind of his own, too, and I also am at a loss as to how to get him to do anything he doesn't want to do. Let me know if you get any bright ideas, k??

    ReplyDelete