.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

Yesterday morning I was reminded that April Fools was right around the corner. While I don't consider myself to be a prankster, I did think of a great unoriginal prank. I took a quick trip to the grocery store and paid $7 for a pregnancy test. I then stopped by my sweet friend's house who actually happens to be pregnant and asked her to take a quick potty break. And just like that I had myself a false positive pregnancy test for my poor sweet unsuspecting husband.



It was a classic 5 minutes. Poor guy just about had a heart attack! That was until I told him that the silver lining in the situation was that it was April 1st and that I really was NOT pregnant! His eyes actually watered with tears of joy/relief.



Such a good sport.
Aside from the 5 minutes of sheer panic, it was a harmless prank that has given us a good laugh all day.

Disclaimer: We would be thrilled at ANY time to have a new addition to our family. And we so admire our family and friends that have the patience of Job and are able to have their kids so close together. What fun!

2 comments:

  1. Classic! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall- you must be great at keeping a straight face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good!! I would have made it last the whole day!

    ReplyDelete