.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dining Room

Our dining room furniture finally came in a few months ago. While I still have a few finishing touches to add, you can still get the idea.

Here is a BEFORE. This is what time room looked like with the previous owners.


Here are some AFTERS. After a major Scott and Heidi overhaul. And by that I mean painting. And by painting I mean we had our painter come in and paint. That's as far as we tend to go with renovations.












I am not crazy (I hate) the chandelier.
But for the time being it will work, especial with the dark picture of the temple and the curtain rod.


As you can see by the picture below, I got the side chairs to coordinate with the chairs that are in our kitchen nook.
That way when we add our table extenders, we will be able to seat 12 people.




I have a few more items left on my list to purchase to complete the room. Such as nic-nacs and these:

No comments:

Post a Comment