.

.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Ava Five Months


I feel Ava is starting to become more of a baby and less of an infant.
She is still sleeping through the night from 9:30-6:30ish.
Starting to get on a morning and afternoon nap routine.
Has yet to sleep in her crib...I am starting to re-think my purchase of the second crib.
She is formula fed.
Spits up constantly. Tried every trick and medication, no luck yet.
Loves to lay flat on her back watch the family go by and grab at her toys.
She has rolled completely over a few times, but mostly likes to just roll to her side.
Mostly she is just as sweet as can be and as you can tell by the pictures to follow, she is rarely left alone.




Alec insisted that Ava wear his hat.
(that thing is so nasty, I was worried that she may catch some disease from briefly wearing it)


If these two are awake at the same time, they HAVE to be near each other.
Many times when we get Alec from his crib he will say, "Princess? Princess? Princess!" Until he finds her.


5 comments:

  1. Hiedi, I don't know how I found your blog, but I've been keeping up with you for a while. It looks like you guys are doing really well, and I have to say your kids are SO ADORABLE! Hope you have a good day! Shakirra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Somehow I spelled your name wrong! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heids your kids are the cutest! That picture of the two of them together kills me, they look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, Ava is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete