.

.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ava Six Months

I cannot believe that my baby girl is already six months!
Compared to all her little friends that were born around the same time she seems so fragile and dainty. 

Six Month Stats
Weight: 12.15 lbs 5%
Height: 26 inch 50%
Head: 16 3/4 inch 50%

Her favorite toy is the wet wipes.
 
 She will play with them all day!  Too bad they are too noisy for church.

Is indifferent to her daily walks.
My back however is not indifferent, and would much rather have the kids in the double-wide stroller than the Bjorn.

Ava is a spit-up, drooling machine.  At least she is so darn cute while doing it, otherwise I don't think I would have the patience to deal with it every five minutes. Without fail every time I put her in a cute, fresh new outfit, it will have spit up on it within minutes.

She has really bonded with her exersaucer...

...that is when Alec allows her to use it.  He has suddenly taken a a particular liking to it.

She also loves her bumbo...

That is when someone, who won't remain anonymous, isn't occupying it.

Other than expressing his separation anxiety with his bumbo and saucer, Alec couldn't be any sweeter to her.
Holding her hand.

Giving her kisses as we rush out the door.

And mostly, making her laugh.  This little lady sure knows how to light up the room!

1 comment:

  1. She really is adorable! So is your little man! He looks like a tiny Scott! Heather and I used to hang out sometimes when they first moved Camarillo. I actually got baptized in their pool! ha! Anyway, so cute!

    ReplyDelete