.

.

Friday, May 25, 2012

While you were working V....

Alec daydreamed about his new crush.
He held this picture calling her his girlfriend for a good hour.
(Sorry dude, I don't think that she is that interested in someone who still drinks out of a cars sippy cup!  I do however admire the confidence!)

He conquered the rockwall in the backyard.
 

Went down the steep slide, feet first.


Was basically a little manly, studly, dare-devil.

That was, until he wanted to help me get ready.

And while you were hard at work, I got a sitter and went to brunch with a friend.  I brought you home this delicious leftover...too bad its not going to be here by the time you get home!

Oh, and Ava helped me create this post.  She's such a good little blogger.

Thanks for all you do!  We love and appreciate all of your hard work!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious that he loved her invitation so much! He is such a cute boy. I can't believe Ava is already 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete