.

.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ava 10 Months

How big is she?!  I feel that she has grown so much this month!
She is still waking up in the middle of the night.
Has started to become a little clingy when people want to hold her.
Doesn't like it when I leave her alone in a room.
Still spits up, but I have noticed it slowing down a bit.

Speaking of growing, apparently I was supposed to take her in for a 9 month check up. 
 I completely spaced it, so here are her 10 month stats:

Weight: 16.5 lbs 10%
Height:  27 1/2 inch 50%
Head: 17 1/2 inch 60%

Looks who is crawling!



This picture makes me laugh.  Chillin' in the backyard swing.

I have started to allow a little rough housing.  Laughing hysterically they clearly love it!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Starting to look more like her brother!! I love her fashionable outfit as well. I am a little sad though ... I am upset that Claire is getting too big too fast and you are way too lucky that Ava is still a tiny thing. Claire is only a couple pounds behind! I do love her chub but it's just not fair that you get to keep your baby "little" longer!! :)

    ReplyDelete