.

.

Monday, October 1, 2012

In-Laws

Last week we made the drive to Park City, Utah to attend Scott's brother Josh's wedding.
We're wimps and have never dared to drive anywhere over a few hours away since having kids.
The drive was gorgeous and not nearly as bad as we thought.

Introducing Alec to movies in the car definitely helped.

Wahooo, almost there!

We stayed at Scott's sister Summer's house.  With four kids, Alec had no shortage of friends to choose from.

Jayne was so sweet to love on baby Ava.

Easton and Alec.  Alec loved all of Easton's car toys.

Uncle Chris and Aunt Sena.

The brother-in-laws solving the troubles of the world over their morning sodas.

The day before the wedding the girls got mani-pedi's and lunch while the boys golfed.

The bride to be and her cute daughter.
  


The rehearsal dinner.  This was just one table of maybe 6 others. 
Future Hawaii 2013 group?!

Uncle Todd, the Baby Whisperer.

How cute is he?

Notice the candy bar in his hand? I had to bribe him to smile in the previous picture with a chocolate treat.   
(I seem to be doing a lot of that these days.  Maybe I should tone it down a little...but its just too darn effective!)

Having not napped for 4 days straight, he of course fell fast asleep on the 5 minute drive to the wedding.

LOVE HER!

I just may have the most stylish, best looking, sweetest in-laws in the whole wide world!  
(too much kissing up?)
Plus, I love 'em all.  I am always rotating my favorite.  Once I am done spending time with one I always come home saying, "So and so is my favorite!"  That is until the next time I hang out with a different one, then I come home saying that they are my new favorite. 

Sena and Chris

Heather and Todd

The crazy ones that brought our kids.
Adore this cute Adamson family!
 

                                                                       Nice paci, Ava.


Heather & Summer

Sena getting sassy on the dance floor.


Love this guy!



Chris is creepin'
 


Dancing the night away.

The wedding was beautiful, fun and tastefully done!  
Josh and his new bride Amy are two peas in a pod, and we are so happy for them and their cute new family of four!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment