.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Man-cave

When we moved, the first thing that Scott did was settle into his Man-cave. No joke, Scott had his theater seating, surround sound, and tv set up before we even had clean sheets to put on our bed. While it is not completely decorated, it is close enough.




The best part of the basement kitchen is our "concession stand". Hmmm....and I wonder why I have already gained 30 lbs this pregnancy?







The steam shower. I am dying to try it out, but have not been able to yet due to baby girl.
Scott and I swear by these, they are the best cure for the winter time sniffles.


The glamorous guest bedroom. I am debating about turning either this room or the main floor office into a kids play room???
I just can't decide which one would get more use.


This is my partially set-up gym nook. It has yet to be used since me, pregnancy and running do not go well together. But I am sure that this treadmill and I will get reacquainted and become the best of friends when it comes time to lose all this baby weight that I seem to be gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment