.

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookie Monster

On Sunday I decided to whip up some cookies to spread some Christmas Cheer.
(Also because I was craving them. I am having worse cravings now than I did when I was pregnant. I NEED sugar!)
As I was creating my pile on the kitchen nook table, I soon discovered that cookies were missing from their plates.
Even though I thought it impossible, I soon caught the culprit red-handed.



He turned into our little Cookie Monster once we forbid him from taking anymore.
Not that I can blame him...I do bake a delicious peanut butter blossom cookie.
I also would've had the same reaction had someone taken my cookies away.
In a strange way, I am actually proud. Both that he was devoted enough to find a way to get his sugar fix and also by his devastation when it was taken away. That's my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute. From your posts it seems like you are doing pretty much awesome with a brand new baby. Am I right?? Although I guess you won't be coming to UT again too soon ... but I am DYING for our boys to have a reunion! How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete