.

.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grandma's Girls Club

While my mom lives for all of her grankids and loves them all equally...it is no secret that she has a soft spot for her granddaughters. To initiate Ava into Grandma's elite Club, Ava was a part of her first girls trip. Kim, Amy and my Mom flew out to Denver for Ava's birth.

Girls Brunch

While everyone was at church, Ava and I put together this simple little "pink" lunch.




Amy, Mom, Kim


Our guest of honor slept through the lunch...until the conversation got interesting, then she perked up.




Kim and Amy met Ava when she was only three days old. Ava was not adored at all.




Shopping

Even though I had major anxiety, I left Ava with Scott and we went to the mall for about an hour.


The girls put Alec to work.


My mom couldn't get enough of this window display. After walking by it several times, we stopped for a photo op.

I am so grateful that my mom and sisters took the time out of their busy lives to come to support, enjoy and celebrate this new baby girl that has joined our family...and Grandma's Girls Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment