.

.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One Month

Little Miss A is one month today. I cannot believe that she has ONLY been here for a month, I feel that she has been a part of this family for much longer. I am trying to savor every little snuggle that I can. As I write this she is slowly drifting to sleep in my lap. She loves to be held, especially by her momma.
At this point she basically eats, sleeps, eats and poops. Speaking of poop, I must mention that she is a little lady and has yet to have a blowout.

Here are more than just a few of her newborn photos taken when she was only four days old by the lovely Victoria Harris.













Simply. Beautiful.


Adoration.




Our photographer was gracious enough to spend a few moments to take a few pictures of the family.




Ava's Family


Darling, Alec discovered Ava during this shoot.




1 comment:

  1. Heidi, She is beautiful! I am in LOVE with that first picture, with her coy little smile, absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete